Terms & Conditions:
TIMBERLAND GIFT E-VOUCHERS
The use of Gift E-Vouchers available for purchase at www.timberland.co.za (‘Website’) and Timberland SA retail stores fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift E-Vouchers purchased through our Website and / or stores will automatically be sent by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- Our Gift E-Vouchers include unique numbers and may not be tampered with - any tampering will invalidate the Gift E-Voucher. Only the original system generated email with unique E-voucher number will be accepted for redemption and at Timberland SA stores.
- As the Timberland SA gift cards are an E-voucher, Timberland may request from the bearer's: (4.1) ID Book or Driver’s license (South Africans) (4.2) Valid passport (Foreign Nationals) - unfortunately, international driver’s licenses cannot be accepted (4.3) Full Name (4.4) Contact Number.
- When ordering an online Gift E-Voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address
- We cannot be held responsible if the recipient’s email address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient receives and redeems the Gift E-Voucher.
- All Gift E-Vouchers are dated and expire three ( 3) years from the date of issue if not
- Gift E-Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used for purchase of any goods or items outside of Timberland SA.
- We are not responsible if a Gift E-Voucher receipt is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Once a Gift E-Voucher is redeemed, the following terms and conditions applicable will apply - please see below.
GIFT E-VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
- Purchasers must provide an identity document or driver’s license and foreign nationals must show a valid passport (unfortunately international driver’s licenses cannot be accepted) and Contact Number when buying or redeeming a Gift E-Voucher purchased online on in store.
- The Gift voucher will be activated with a rand amount selected by you & shown on the receipt. You can choose an amount between R250 and R10000 to be loaded onto the Gift You can use the Gift voucher at any Timberland SA store in the country. You cannot draw cash from bank tellers or merchants or ATM's with a Gift voucher.
- We may choose to revoke your e-voucher at any time if you do not comply with the terms and conditions and acceptable use. The Gift Cards are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash or credit. We will not be liable if a supplier or merchant refuses to accept the Gift voucher for an intended purchase.
- The Consumer Protection Act, legislates a validity period of three years for gift The Gift voucher will expire when the full value is redeemed or on a date three years after the date of issue, whichever is the earlier. The Gift voucher will be closed on the expiry date and the value remaining on the Gift Card will not be refunded to you unless you make a request to us in person and within a reasonable time period of the expiry date in which case we will re-issue a new Gift voucher, subject to these remaining terms and conditions, for the remaining value. We will not issue any correspondence or statements in respect of the monies used or balance remaining on a Gift voucher. We will always be the owner of the physical Gift voucher. We reserve the right to limit the number of Gift vouchers a customer may purchase.
- You will not be able to use the Gift voucher to purchase goods or services over the telephone. When you use the Gift Card you must sign a transaction slip. When you use the Gift voucher, we will process the transaction against your available balance on the voucher. Merchants are responsible for transactions We are not responsible for any loss arising from any failure, malfunction of electronic.
This policy has been gazetted by the Retail Director and as such subject to change without due notice.